DEVELOP exists to grow life-long learners into healthy and holy leaders through timeless and transferrable leadership principles.
DEVELOP utilizes a series of books, podcasts, courses, and service experiences to help learners grow in their cognitive and practical leadership skills. This two-year program is for anyone who carries the posture of a learner, a servant, and a mover.
The program will provide learners a safe space to:
- think through a Christ-centered worldview
- process through leadership principles
- exercise principles practically
- cultivate the gifts and personalities God has given them
Examples of content in the DEVELOP Program:
Seminar: Building your testimony
Seminar: Discernment in decision making
Seminar: Soul care in spiritual formation & Discipleship
Seminar: Principles of communication
Seminar: Active listening
Book: Crazy Busy—Kevin DeYoung
Book: The Ascent of a Leader—Bill Thrall
Book: Napkin Theology—Mike Nelson
Class: Disciples Journey
Class: Maximizing Your Influence
Class Foundations of Leadership
Develop runs at all times throughout the year and learners can participate in activities as their schedule allows. The DEVELOP schedule is geared towards two types of people:
(1) The learner who says, “I want to be all-in, but I am unable to dedicate an unbroken two years.” And
(2) The learner who says, “I am all-in to dedicate two years of unbroken time.”
Once the 2-year DEVELOP cycle concludes, it will restart again! This model allows learners to accomplish the program over the span of multiple years if desired.
Please contact Tony Villafane if you are curious to begin this leadership journey.